As per the requirements identified in the National Forest Stewardship Standard of Canada (FSC-STD-CAN-01-2018 V 1-0 EN), we are always seeking your input on the following:
- There is a publicly available dispute resolution process in place and is available in the 2020 Forest Management Planning Manual and available here: 2020 Forest Management Planning Manual
- TFAI has a GAP analysis that has been peer reviewed and available for public review upon request (Indicator 6.5.4)
- The Timiskaming forest management plan and a summary of the plan are available here: Timiskaming FMP Summary
- At anytime during plan development or implementation, please contact us directly at the contact information below if you have any questions or concerns with the forest management plan or seeking information
- A summary of the results of monitoring activities is regularly compiled and available on request (Indicator 8.4.1)
- The High Conservation Values Forest and peer review are available for your review (Indicator 9.1.8)
At anytime during plan development or implementation, please contact us directly at the contact information below if you have any questions or concerns with the forest management plan or seeking information.
TFAI is committed to third party certification, including SFI, its participation in CCSIC, and its support in the development of BMP, Inconsistent practices and training Qualified Logging Professionals.
Reports such as the High Conservation Value Report, the GAP Report and the PIC Report have been developed and have been reviewed by external experts. These reports and their assessment are now available upon request from:
Timiskaming Forest Alliance Inc.
P.O. Box 867
New Liskeard, ON P0J 1P0
Phone: (705) 680-0033
Attention: Steve Thuerig, TFAI General Manager